THE RED ROSE

Access the annual Red Rose Newsletter from the links below. More issues will be added in the near future. The very first newsletter is now available below.

The first edition of the Red Rose Magazine appeared in December 1921, written by senior boys at 'The Woodlands'. For most of its school life through to 1979, it was produced each term, providing news of people, events, competition winners and society activities. The final edition was in July 1979 and from 1980 “The Georgian” became the College magazine on an annual basis.
The Old Georgians have had an annual newsletter since the early 1960s. In 1991 it was proposed that the newsletter be renamed to the Red Rose and the first edition under the new name was issued in 1992.

Click here for the latest Red Rose - The 2020 Centenary Edition

The OGA Newsletter

1990 - 1999

2000 - 2009

2010 - 2019

The Grammar School & College Newsletter


1920 - 1929

1930 - 1939

1940 - 1949

1950 - 1959

1960 - 1969

1970 - 1979

1980 - 1989



Analytics by GoSquared