THE RED ROSE
Access the annual Red Rose Newsletter from the links below. More issues will be added in the near future. The very first newsletter is now available below.
The first edition of the Red Rose Magazine appeared in December 1921, written by senior boys at 'The Woodlands'. For most of its school life through to 1979, it was produced each term, providing news of people, events, competition winners and society activities. The final edition was in July 1979 and from 1980 “The Georgian” became the College magazine on an annual basis.
The Old Georgians have had an annual newsletter since the early 1960s. In 1991 it was proposed that the newsletter be renamed to the Red Rose and the first edition under the new name was issued in 1992.
The OGA Newsletter